Are you ready for the best amigurumi patterns?
Brag about it: It's handmade by me
Everybunny get amigurumiing! Are you looking for a beginner-friendly, quick and easy amigurumi pattern? Look no more, cyclops! It’s a pattern so easy, that you will want to make lots and lots!
What could possibly be cuter than a crochet bunny amigurumi? No wonder they’re always a favorite for a nursery decor theme or to make a cute plushie. It makes for the perfect handmade gift.
Bunnies and rabbits are very easy toys to crochet for beginners, and every amigurumi lover needs to have -at least! – one or two of them around. Imagine a whole rainbow of little rabbits! What about different shades of the same color? Or simply a few of them in the same color will be so fun to make.
Did you know all of my Fur-Ever Cute Collection Amigurumi designs names are one of the silly names my kids adopted/liked/named their dolls when they were growing up? ❤️
Shita the Bunny gets her name after an impossibly aadorable baby (my third one) who used to ask to nurse by saying shita.
About this pattern
- Super easy amigurumi pattern
- Written in US crochet terminology
- For right-handed crocheters
- You will receive a 7 page PDF pattern, with instructions and pictures.
- Work with worsted weight yarn and a 3.5mm hook, to get a 5″ stuffie. However, remember you are creating magic from your hands, so don’t be afraid to experiment with different yarn types and sizes (I loooooove velvet and -in general -thick yarns).
- Always remember to use a smaller hook than what the yarn calls for.
Your pdf document will be available for download immediately after your payment goes through. If there are any issues, contact me asap. It will also be stored in the “Your patterns” sections here in the page.
Please tag me (@thecutecyclops) on social media – Facebook and Instagram when you post your bunny, so I can give it lots of love!
On digital items I cannot accept cancellations or returns, but please let me know if I can help you with the making of your doll and I’ll do my best.
Are you looking for more cute animals stuffies? Check these out
Suggested materials for this project :
- For a 5″ amigurumi bunny
- For the JumboCutie version use:
- Bernat Baby Blanket Big Ball White
- 4.5mm hook or 5mm hook (this depends entirely on your tension so you might want to treat yourself and get the whole set)
- 22mm safety craft eyes
There are no reviews yet.