Such a Conspicous Fawn
Pattern Fawn Tutorial
Peppermint the Fawn is a very serious fawn. She gives you a look that makes you think she knows what trouble you’ve been up to. She’ll tell Santa if you’ve been naughty or nice.
If you like your amis with an attitude then this is the right one for you.oe the Unicorn is our first amigurumi version of this magic animal.
About this pattern
- The pattern will be available for download immediately after payment has been cleared.
- Written in US crochet terminology for right handed crocheters
- PDF document with 9 pages with instructions and pictures to help you understand it better
- Worked in continuous rounds as are most amigurumi
- Stitches used: single crochet, increase, decrease, slip stitch, chain, magic ring
This makes for a 14″ amigurumi fawn, but remember that as you are creating magic from your hands, you can vary the size by increasing or decreasing both the yarn weight (thickness) and the hook. Just remember to use a smaller hook. Make sure to follow me on instagram where I share all the deets when I make them in different sizes.
Remember you can always email me should you run into any problems with this pattern. I’d love to see your finished amigurumi!! Flaunt it on social media and don’t forget to tag me to show it some love!
There are no reviews yet.