Such a Sweet Unicorn Pattern
Pattern Unicorn Tutorial
What could be more magical (and perfect!) than a crochet unicorn doll! This is a super quick and fun project that you can finish in a couple of hours. Make a bunch in different colors! You can also try several types of yarn for varying the size of your dolls.
Joe the Unicorn is our first amigurumi version of this magic animal.
This lovely cutie gets its name after a very fashionable 2 year old girl who one day decided her name was now Joe 😁
Did you know? All of my Fur-Ever Cute Collection Amigurumi designs are named after one of the silly names my kids adopted/liked/named their own dolls when they were growing up ❤️
✅ Remember you can sell the toys you make from this pattern; I only ask that you credit me as the designer and include an active link to this listing
About this pattern
- The pattern will be available for download immediately after payment has been cleared.
- Written in US crochet terminology for right handed crocheters
- PDF document with 7 pages with instructions and pictures to help you understand it better
- Worked in continuous rounds as are most amigurumi
- Stitches used: single crochet, increase, decrease, slip stitch, chain, magic ring
This makes for a 5″ amigurumi unicorn, but remember that as you are creating magic from your hands, you can vary the size by increasing or decreasing both the yarn weight (thickness) and the hook. Just remember to use a smaller hook. Make sure to follow me on instagram where I share all the deets when I make them in different sizes.
Remember you can always email me should you run into any problems with this pattern. I’d love to see your finished amigurumi!! Flaunt it on social media and don’t forget to tag me to show it some love!