Everybunny needs a bunny
Make it a Christmas bunny
Fruitcake the Bunny loves Christmas lights and going sightseeing to see all the pretty houses all lit up!
Amigurumi Bunnies are a classic and I couldn’t leave one out of my Christmas Cuties Collections.
How many will you make and in how many colors?
About this pattern
- Written in US crochet terminology for right-handed crocheters
- You will get a PDF document with 10 pages with instructions and pictures
- This amigurumi pattern is worked in continuous rounds
- Some of the stitches used: single crochet, increase, decrease, slip stitch, chain, magic ring
- Approximate size (with worsted weight yarn and 3.5 hook) 16″ amigurumi bunny.
However, remember you can vary the size by using a different yarn. Try velvet yarn -it’s one of my favorites!- but remember to also change the hook size. A good tip is to use a number below what the yarn calls for.
You will be able to download the pattern immediately after payment is cleared, and you can also access it in your account.
All of my amigurumi patterns come with a commercial license, so you can sell the dolls made from my patterns. Kindly credit me as the designer, linking back to this page.
I’m always happy to hear from you! Contact me here
On digital downloads all sales are final. The purchase of this pattern is personal and it cannot be copied, posted, published or distributed under penalty of law.
Do you want more kawaii amigurumi patterns? Here you go