Let's get the Christmas crocheting going
Tell all your friends your hands make magic
I present to you Cinnamon the Unicorn! She is soooo sweet, she loves all things Christmas. Her favorite things in the world are Christmas pajamas and sparkly ornaments in the tree.
Such a perfect handmade gift.
About this pattern
- Written in US crochet terminology
- For right-handed crocheters
- You will receive a 10 page PDF pattern, with instructions and pictures.
- Work with worsted weight yarn and a 3.5 mm hook and the finished piece is around 16″ (40 cms). However, remember you are creating magic from your hands, so don’t be afraid to experiment with different yarn types and sizes (I loooooove velvet and -in general -thick yarns).
- Always remember to use a smaller hook than what the yarn calls for.
Your pdf document will be available for download immediately after your payment goes through. If there are any issues, contact me asap. It will also be stored in the “Your patterns” sections here in the page.
Please tag me (@thecutecyclops) on social media – Facebook and Instagram when you post your unicorn, so I can give it lots of love!
On digital items I cannot accept cancellations or returns, but please let me know if I can help you with the making of your doll and I’ll do my best.
Are you looking for more cute animals stuffies? Check these out